- Date :
With the holiday season just around the corner and Black Friday, we want to encourage our Canadian Shoppers to shop local! Here are some reasons why, shopping local and supporting businesses in your area make just good business sense:
- Local businesses are owned and operated by your neighbors!
- Local businesses are more accountable to their local communities and donate more money to non-profits. At SockBar, we donate 1% of our sales to Second Chance Animal Rescue Society. Cuz helping animals is just the right thing to do!
- Did you know, that for every $100 spent locally, $68 stays within the community?
- Local business are 3 times more likely to return as much money per dollar of sales in the community in which they operate compared to the chain competitors. At SockBar, we use all local companies to help support our business from local printers, local designers and local sock suppliers, we help our neighbors out too!
- At SockBar, our customs socks and accessories are unique and one of a kind. They are locally designed by a team of hard working entrepreneurs who care about their work and the people they make the custom products for.
- We are Canadian owned and operated.
- We expedite our packages so no hassles, no customs, no waiting and hoping your package will arrive in time! How convenient is that!
This holiday season, why not give it a try? Shop at your local businesses, support local community craft fairs and help small businesses stay open! From all of us here at SockBar, we wish you many blessings this upcoming holiday season.