1. We do not edit the exposure, lighting, shadows or color of your images.
2. Send photos with high resolution in .jpg or .png format.
3. Send a photo that well lit. Photograph your pet in natural light with minimal shadows or contrast.
3. If you have a black faced pet, please lighten the photo prior to sending. Images that are too dark will print very dark and some facial features may be lost.
4. Avoid sending photos that are blurry, too small, grainy or have items blocking the pet.
5. We will not edit the photo you send us, we only crop out the background of the photo.